TWO PART EPOXY PUTTY
Silver Grey is suitable for applications that do not involve extremely fine details. Slightly finer than Standard Milliput. Ideal for repairs to stone coloured garden ornaments.
- Model making
- Ceramic restoration
- Garden ornament restoration
- Self hardening
- Tough and durable
- Highly adhesive to most materials
- Water and chemical resistant
- Sets under water and is electrically insulating
- Moulds like putty – sets like rock!
Mix equal quantities of the two parts for at least five minutes until the
colours merge and become uniform and no streaks can be seen.
Milliput is then ready to use.
Speed of hardening is dependent on temperature and at normal room temperatures Milliput becomes rock hard in 34 hours.