Take It . . . or Let It Go?
It sounds so simple, and it is: Take a card or pay one chip. If you take the card you get its points, but points are bad. But you also get the chips that others have played, and that’s good (each chip nullifies one point). So say, “No thanks!” and play your chips, but watch out: When you’re out of chips that card’s all yours.
- One of Board Game Geek’s top 100 family games
- Fast play features bidding and blufﬁng
- Great for travel and play at home
- Great for Virtual Game Nights - see instructions in image reel
- 33 Cards (values from "3" to "35")
- 55 Chips